How Iptv Works
How Iptv Works
There are many media players To watch all iptv channels. Here is a Guide for some most popular media players to watch iptv Channels :
VLC (VideoLan player preconfigured with optimal cache settings)
SimpleTV (Faster buffering and greater stability)
Android iptv player (The Sweetest Android HD Video Player Ever)
XBMC/Kodi (Modified advancedsettings.xml for smooth streaming)
(1) How to watch iptv with VLC (VideoLan player)
Open VLC and press Ctrl+N (or click on Media -> Open Network Stream and paste the stream address into the box)
How to play TS stream link longer ! here is the quick tip
(2) How to watch iptv with simple tv player
Just download simple tv player install it on your computer/laptop Open it and press Ctrl+N or right click on screen -> File – Open URL and paste the stream address into the box. Download Link
(3) How to play ( rtmp://$OPT: ) simple tv links m3u playlist on Android.
(If you want to play ts link or m3u8 on Android , You can simply USE Android vlc Download if from playstore)
if you want to Play RTMP links in Android then follow the guide below.
1. Copy links from IPTV LINKS or any other simple tv m3u playlist sites.
2. Open notepad on your computer/Laptop and paste your iptv links as like this and click on file then save as m3u.
3. Save this as —-> “newtvplaylist.m3u” or any name u like with .m3u extension
4. Now transfer this “newtvplaylist.m3u” to your Android mobile using any filemanager
5. Now Download This Android iptv player Download Link once installed the the player automatically load your m3u playlist.
6. Open your Android iptv player and you will see your m3u playlist channels , Cheers
(4) How to enable LiveTV IPTV in XBMC Kodi & Setup PVR IPTV Simple Client Kodi
Here is an easy to follow tutorial that will show you how to setup the live TV PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi.
Select TV (or Live TV if you are on a version lower than 15.2 and if you are then consider updating)
You will now see a pop-up saying that you have no PVR Client enabled. Select OK
Scroll down and select PVR IPTV Simple Client
In General select M3U Play List URL
Copy m3u playlist URL from HERE or from any other site and paste it into the address section.
On your Home Screen you should now see TV (or Live TV if on an older version of Kodi). Open that to see the live channel list